Looking to take control of your financial future? Express Logistics’ agent program addresses the unique business needs of an industry-savvy entrepreneur. The program is designed to help you build a profitable business and allow you to provide a unique customized solution with value-added services to your customers.
Become an authorized agent and access the information, tools, financial incentives and Pro Ship, our state-of-the-art transportation management system (TMS), which will help you sell, implement and support Express Logistics’ freight solutions.
Take advantage of our transportation expertise to build and manage your own business with virtually no start-up investment. Your revenue growth is compensated with on-going residual commissions.
Finally, the opportunity to get paid what you’re worth!
- Set your own hours
- Earn unlimited income
- Be your own boss
- Dictate your quality of life
See how our people, technology and proven processes set us apart from the competition.
Who can become an Authorized Agent?
Express Logistics is looking to bring on top freight sales experts located throughout the country. This opportunity provides a high residual income with unlimited growth potential for the right individuals.
- Unlimited earning potential backed by aggressive residual commissions
- The ability to sell to anyone, anywhere in the U.S.
- The opportunity to sell LTL and TL
- Comprehensive training program at ELI’s corporate office
- Work from home; no relocation required
- Web-based TMS software – Pro Ship
- Competitive rates with leveraged volume pricing
- Automated data management and reporting services
- Freight desk routing services for inbound and drop shipments
- ELI’s dedicated and experienced back office support team
- Minimum of two years freight sales experience
- A solid track record with extensive freight customer relationships
- Individuals or companies seeking financial stability
Agents assume full sales responsibility, including:
- Lead generation
- Closing the sale
- Implementing new customers
- Servicing and supporting customers